Gluten Free Smoked Salmon Pasta
5 min prep // 10 min cook time // 4 servings
- 8oz Gluten Free Penne Pasta
- 4oz Smoked Salmon (pulled into pieces)
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp Capers
- Pinch of Dill
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare ingredients. Pull Smoked Salmon slab into small bite sized pieces.
- Warm 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet to medium heat.
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Once skilled has warmed begin by adding the Smoked Salmon. Allow Salmon to saute alone for 1 minute.
- Add the Gluten Free Penne pasta to boiling water and boil on medium to high heat for 5 1/2 - 6 minutes. *Don't over cook, pasta will break apart!
- Add the Onion, Capers and Garlic to the Smoked Salmon and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain and pour back into pot.
- Pour Smoked Salmon mixture over pasta & toss with 1-2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a pinch of Dill and Salt to taste.
- (optional) Sprinkle with Feta Cheese.
- Serve Warm & Enjoy!