This course will cover the 11 Service Path Touch Points, that serve as the baseline for your client loyalty approach in the massage industry. It will cover strategies to create a successful client experience, and how to enhance that experience with your individual style; assisting in the positive growth of your client loyalty whether you are an employee, independent or self employed.
This course is designed for service based small business professionals.
Course Instructor: Brenda Stebbeds, LMT & Urban Therapeutic Owner
- All supplies included
- 1.5 hrs CEU's for Oregon LMT's
- Class is designed for professionals but open to all.
- Space is limited, registration required
How to Register:
Fast & Easy Online Registration
You may also register by contacting us via email, call us (541) 357-4662, or stop into the shop at 749 Willamette St. to register. Payment is required before class.
Learn more about the instructor
Brenda Stebbeds, LMT
I speak from the knowledge, strength and experience that has graced my ongoing journey; sharing with my clients the strong resources and connections I have built along the way.
- AS Degree | Business Management
- Eleven years of experience as a professional Massage Therapist | OR License #14061
- Ten years of experience as a Small Business owner
- Four years brick and mortar retail experience | Urban Therapeutic, Eugene OR
- Two years as a course instructor | Professional Practices, Lane Community College
See More Here >> https://www.urbantherapeutic.com/mymassageadvisor/