Whether you have lots of experience, or none at all, you will learn to apply key elements of Bowenwork to different areas of the body for yourself, and others to:
- Ease breathing difficulties, asthma, anxiety
- Relieve muscle tension, joint pain, stiffness
- Relieve knee, neck, and back problems
- Address injuries
- Emergency first aid for bleeding and for breathing
- Ease heartburn, acid reflux and other gastrointestinal complaints
Learn a safe way to promote wellness in yourself and others, with this introductory class made just for you.
Bowenwork - the compliment to complimentary therapies - place wellness in your hands!
Cost: $95.00 includes a 70 page manual with photo and anatomical illustrations designed for the needs of beginners.
Students practice on each other, and on the instructor. Wear (or bring) loose, comfortable clothing.
Location: 766 Foothill Dr. Eugene, OR 97405
Details & to Register call 541-525-4033 or email Laura Magpali @ Laura@LearnBowenwork.com