Individual Therapy Practice on a Budget
Urban Therapeutic's Checklist for an independent therapy practice on a budget:
- Determine long and short term goals for your business (ie. do you want to work full time, part time).
- Create a budget and look at opening a separate account for business expenses so accounting takes less time and can offer large tax deductions.
- Considering sharing a space or small building with another therapist or related business (ie. chiropractic or physical therapist).
- Promote correct and clear business information.
- Create a simple informative one page website about your fees, hours, location and services you provide
- Get business card - you can print your own from home
- Record a message on your answering machine including your hours
- Offer a few promotional offers to gain new clientele and work to offer the best service available, so you can build you business by word of mouth! <-- the best type of advertising on the market today!
By following the suggestions above you will be on your way to a happy and successful practice.